Followers

Saturday 10 March 2012

Going Mini Crazy At The `Outlawz`

Happy Saturday everyone :)

Hope you are having a nice and sunny one!

This week it is my turn to host the challenge and I choose a mini theme! So you can make anything that is small, a mini card, mini album, mini altered item.
Anything that is small and cute!

I created a mini album out of 12x12 DP for a swap and it is making its way to the USA right now! lol


I made a collage of photos as there are so many, I will also try to upload the video from picasa.



This Link will take you to the challenge

Please come and share your creativity with us, there are some fun prizes to be won! :)

Thank  you for stopping by! X
Ayelet {Jenny}
                               
Challenges:
WOC `Get In Shape` use at least 3 shapes on your project.                                          

6 comments:

  1. WOW Ayelet, this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love all the details and the sweet colours! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! Love these mini's - I havn't done one of these for ages and mine were never as beautifully decorated as yours - stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv it Ayelet thanks for being my partner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mini is so pretty, I will have to check out the video for a more detailed look ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Tracy! I had so much fun making it! lol Thank you for your lovely comment it really means allot to me! I love your work x

      Delete
  5. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your stunning project!

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails