Followers

Wednesday 16 May 2012

By The Cute And Girly Spring Time!

I don`t know what happened to this post it was suppose to be up t the 1st of May :(
It is my turn to host the challenge and as nanny of you know, the month of May is my favourite month as two of my favourite people celebrate their birthday then, that would be my princess and my dad who share the same date (Different years of course! lol) I made a fridge magnet with one of the B/W photos I found in my "to scrap" box and Had great fun making it!
The challenge this week is `Spring Is In The Air` although we are not really getting much sun over at this side of the pond this year it is a great month for celebrating :)

Thank you for stopping by!
Ayelet {Jenny} X

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Ayelet. What an adorable piccy of your daughter, love the crochet flower and dotty peg. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! The clothespin is such a great touch and your daughter looks wonderful! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little project, great way to be reminded of those baby photos every day.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet lil project-I love it!! The spotted clothespin is too cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I already commented on this, but obviously not lol.
    Your daughter is such a cutie:) Love that spotty peg and the paper is so pretty.
    Hope things are good with you. Been thinking of you lately :)
    Hugs Lora xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails