Followers

Wednesday 3 May 2023

going back,comming back.

Its been a while. We have moved back to israel and moved back to the UK. Alan wasnt happy there. And im not happy here. Mylee is somewhere inbetween.
Giving up your hopes and dreams isnt reconended. It got to a point where we were  stragling to probide for mylee. And then after a breaking point, i let them (Alan and a former friend)  buy mylee and myself tickets back to the UK. Alan joined us a few weeks later. We stayed with this former friend, who then took all of our money and our life was basicly under her controll. After consultng with some proffetionals, we manneged to escape her claws and move back into Alans home town, homeless.
We then stayed with family and friends for a while untill we mannged to get a flat. Alans working, im not. Its been terribble for me. I was living my dream in israel. I was teaching again, just finnished an access course for uni and started my first year. I left it all because he needed to leave. Almost three years now and im not happy. Well thats an understatment. I dont know where to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails