Followers

Friday 2 January 2009

Israel, Israeli Defense Force

Its an off topic.
I grew up in the north part of Israel during the 80`.
I have very vivid memories of running into the shelters as a child, and waiting for my dad to return from the war.
When he did it was he happiest day in our lives.
Then we grew and served in the army ourselves, hopping that when we will have children, they wont have to.
That is all behind me now. I left Israel but still, my family are there.
The situation in the south of Israel at the last eight years is unbearable.

Here is a short movie that explains it.
I hope all our boys will be home safe soon.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rTHYbnyjaNk
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G1pjmuQ7zUo

3 comments:

  1. Jenny, I can only imagine how horrific this must be for you. I don't think many people truly understand what it must be like in Israel. (myself included) It is very easy to pass judgement if you don't truly understand. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not even imagine what the people are going through and the soldiers too! I wish they could just go through Gaza door by door clearing out those horrible terrorists so that no more civilians would be caught up in it. I am praying for some kind of miracle I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, just to say thinking of you and your family at this difficult time. x ikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails