Followers

Saturday 7 March 2009

SU! EXCLUSIVE OFFER

I have become a stampin` up! demo, and I am very excited after receiving my starter kit with some fabulous goodies!

I have decided that I will be giving free shipping for orders over £50.00 for the first 10 customers that will place their orders until the end of March!

It will be my first time and I thought it will be a nice incentive :-)

If you would like a catalogue to be sent out to you, Please email me at

a.g.mcIntyre@talktalk.net
And for the first time in the UK, here is the Mini catalogue.




And the main catalogue:







If you click on the photos, you would be able to view the catalogues, or email me and I will send you one in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails