Followers

Friday 6 March 2009

All Out Of Glue:-(

What is it with this glue? Its gone so fast, all I maneged to make is one mini album (not finished, IE all out of glue), and two card.
I need it asap, so that I can make my next SBS#26 SS card, and I need to remake two other projects for a swap that I entered in an Israeli forum. They were sent ages ego, but never reached their destination :-(

So I have decided to find a new glue, BIGGER and quite handsome if I may say so myself..

Its on its way here, and I can`t wait till I get it!

Its the glue rider pro, and its coming with a refill!
The picture is taken from this blog a very talented and lovely lady.
I will try and get to a craft store over at the week end, to get some glue, just so I can Finnish this projects.
My sweet princess, has changed the clocks, and she decided that she wont need anymore sleep at night, Its great that she is independent this early, but we are trying to convince her that its really a good thing...
I`M TIERED!
:-)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails