Followers

Sunday 18 July 2010

Safari visit

Last week , You remember, when SUMMER was here (It is gone now if you wondered LOL), we went to Woburn Abbey Safari Park.
I had MY camera with me, for the simple reason that when my DH take his it`s as if he is traveling alone! lol anyway, he was driving so I took charge of photos and toddler :)
Here are some photos that I took, we had a brilliant day, I recommend it to everyone during the summer holidays.

Just wanted to let ya know that my DH is insane and when I was taking a photo of the lions, through a CLOSED window, he open the window so that I can take the shot, I nearly peed in my pants! lol (excuse my french:))
I have got some ideas of what I will be making with some of the photos for our next challenge at By The Cute And Girly, but I wont tell you anymore about it just yet!
I will remind you that we have some Fab prizes there for this month for you to try and win!

And also for all you Tim Holts Fans...Over at A Pocket Full Of Posies, we have a FAB Timmie Prize for you to check out as well!






Thanks for stopping by! X
By the way, we were miles away from the lions, the lens quite a large zooming one! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails