Followers

Thursday 2 September 2010

By The Cute And Girly September Challenge!


Hi everyone!
I`m sorry I`m so so late with my post!

This month we have nnalorac hosting the challenge and her theme for this month is `Indian Summer`

It was quite a challenge for me, but then I thought...In the UK Summer, Indian or not...is Summer! so my makes for this month reflecting the weather we've had for the past couple of weeks, it rained for two days solid, and that when I made the new commission canvas for a lovely lady who had found me on FB. I ended up falling in love with what I made lol

I used SU! DP papers, Ranger distress ink, Prima flowers and acetate from one of my wonderful Swirlydoos kits, lace from my local fabric shop, Wild Orchid Flowers, some chipboard letters I got from `The Range` and a round piece of chipboard that came with the `Dusty Attic` frame I had used on my 4" X4" chipboard LO in my prev post.



I will take some more photos, Don`t know why my camera was taking such grainy photos, need DH to have a look as the ISO is law and it should be grainy..




My Second make for this month is a card I had made for a very good friend of mine and it will be added to a basket of goodies to celebrate the Jewish New year which will be celebrated on this coming Monday :)
One of our sponsors this month is Whimsy Stamps who was so kind and gave us some images to use, I used little red riding hood, coloured it with my Tombows and again some SU! dp, one of Geraldine` amazing flower that she sent to me in one of the Tag swaps I entered, as part of the swap and an Wild Orchid flower again:)




And you can find our challenge HERE and check my DT teamies who came up with some wonderfully beautiful creations :-)
Will add a few challenges later, maybe add some photos as well


Thanks for stopping by!

Ayelet {Jenny} X

3 comments:

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails