Followers

Thursday 23 September 2010

I Have Been Published!


My work that is! lol

My Safari park canvas and my `moods` LO! yey! I really had a fab day today, brilliant day at work, send all my documents to the home office so I will be sharing the same colour passport as my DH and my DD at last after 10 years lol and just received an email from SNR that my Lo`s would be published in 3 days! sorry but I had to remove them from all the galleries they were in and from the posts on my blog, I will re post them 30 days after the publication is out, but for now that is what is there instead :)

6 comments:

  1. איזו בשורה משמחת!!!
    מברוק, מברוק, ושוב מברוק!
    העבודות שלך ממש יפהפיות ונהדר שהן זוכות להכרה שכזאת.

    חג שמח :)

    Congrats on being published (okay, your work being published... LOL)! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done - sounds like a great day
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Good job. :)
    Hugs Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,

    This is great! I am so excited for you! Well done - make sure you keep a copy of the magazine to show princess Mylee how talented her mum is!

    Have a nice weekend!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on being published chickie! YOU GO GIRL! you certainly deserve it..your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails