Followers

Friday 19 November 2010

Jungle! Jungle!

Hello everyone,

I know I have been MIA for a while now, sorry about that, I will be back soon with some new projects to show :)
I have been helping out in our family business and working in my own day job and looking after our wee princess as well, which leaves me very little time or none at all for crafting :(

I`m sure you all know by now that `A Pocket Full Of Posies` had closed down, it was the new owner decision, and we were all very sad to hear the news BUT....
My favorite challenge blog (yes I am biased lol) `By The Cute And Girly` Has a new challenge for you crafters, so get all this dusty animals stamps, all the leopard print DP and all the black and white stripes and join us in this FAB challenge (not much time left so HURRY UP!!) It is Jungle theme this time and the DT have come up with some fantastic samples! so go check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Ayelet {Jenny} X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails