I don't know what it is yet, but I do like the task involved! Thanks Tonya!Tonya had posted a picture of her kitchen table with everything on it, then she posted a list of all the items (Have to say I cant compete with that number Tonya lol!).Then tidies the table and posted another photo of it, this time tidy.
We need to do the same...
So, I grabbed my camera, and rushed to the kitchen to take a photo.
The kitchen table is my craft table. and just so you would know, I am a very messy person.
Here is the "befor" picture:
1. My princess` bag , we just got back from the childminder.
2. my bag- same as above I`m back from work. I love my bag its a DKNY that my DH got me for our anniversary. and it will never be found on the floor LOL
3. kitchen roll, as we spilled some water on the floor in the morning and it was just left there.
4. empty glue, to remind me that I need to get a new one so that I can Finnish my latest project.
5. Martha Stewart border punch
6. SU! border punch.
7. SU! scallop punch.
9. Paper filler
10. A mini album instructions that I printed out in order to make one, which I did but its not finnished as I run out of glue...
11. jig, I have made out of my daughters play bricks.
12. SU! catalogue
13. Craft Beautiful magazine.
14. corner punch.
15. left over designer paper.
16. self healing cutting mat
17. My daughters hat.
18. mount board I used as a coaster for my mini album.
19. BG paper pack
20. pencil pen
21. sepia ink pad
That's it! You got us on a good day, the rest of my staff is on the bench LOL
here is the "after" pic:
Yeah, You are not seeing double, the bags are no longer there and the hat isn't either. but its a different mess now, so I decided to put the same photo again LOL
If you would like to join Tonyas great fun candy, click on this logo: