I know I have been MIA for a while...
We are going through some difficult times with my parents in law. I wont be going into any details,but it has been preventing me from blogging and not allot of time to do anything arty lately.
So I do apologise and I promise that I will sart posting again as soon as I am able to.
Nina, has given me a brilliant award (isn't this a great place- the Internet? I am so happy I found Nina`s blog, she is sooo talented and I love being inspired by her work!) So thanks Nina for the award, and hurry up with those stamps, I cant wait! LOL
The rules that go with this lovely award are to:
a) Thank the person who gave it to you.
b) List 10 honest things about yourself.
c) Pass the award on to 7 people.
Here we go...
1. I met my hubby online eight and a half years ego, me from Israel he from England, we chatted for three months online and on the phone, then I came here and we got married after five days of meeting each other.
2. I was a Sergeant in the IDF (Israeli defence force), but I did run home during one of the courses I was teaching.
3. I am the messiest person in the world. as much as I try I just cant keep things tidy. When I was a teenager, my dad threw all my clothes out the window, as he was fed up with the state of my room LOL (back garden, so not that cruel HE HE)
4. My family means everything to me, and I adore them.
5. I am a qualified primary school teacher in isreal, but my qualifications aren't recognised in the UK, and for the last three years I have been working at Avon, and I love it!
6. the contact centre will be moved to India and all our jobs are at risk now, but they have made a decision not to let anyone go until November.
7. I find face book hilarious!
8. I really miss my dad and my family in Israel, and when we get made redundant we will be moving back then.
9. My dad has just bought a nice house by the beach, and I will be going back to help him move.
10. I like positive artistic and out going people. and my email inbox is bursting with thousands of updates! LOL
I am passing the award to evryone who is reading this post. I always find this part so difficult..
If you find any spelling mistakes, or grammer, please forgive me. I am so, so tired and heading starite to bed...