Followers

Monday 21 December 2009

A Thank You and A Private Swap!

About two weeks ego, I visited one of my SBS#26 blogs, and saw a Hanukkah card she said she had made for a friend...
About a week later I got an envelope in the post, and guess what? That card was for us!
I was very moved and I would like to share it with everyone :-)
Thank you so much Vickie! I love it! here it is here

And again, two weeks ego in an israeli Forum I saw the beautiful creations by another online friend; an Israelie that lives in Canada with her DH. Because I found out that both of our Families are celebrating both holidays (Thats what happens in mixed marriges LOL), I asked her if she would like to have a festive swap between us.
We descided on a tree decoration + something else plus a card of course!

I got mine a few days ego and, trust me when I say this, the pictures are great! But its so much prettyer in reall life! here
Thank you so much Mira! Love them all!

I am sorry I am not uploading them myself, but both blogs are great and you should see for yourself! (For the Hebrew one, there is always google translate! LOL)

Here is what I sent Mira, My Candeian/Israeli Friend:

A small wreath for the Xmas tree
































A small desk calender:




















I made two of this cards, but only took one picture LOL so here it is again :-)




















And this is Me and My wee Princess lighting Hanukkah lights on the First day of Hanukkah, As you can see she is not looking at the lights...LOL

9 comments:

  1. I love seeing this snowflake wreath again its so lovely and you wee princess is too cute love the curls ! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. אוחחח אוחחח אוחחח!!! איזה יופי!!
    אני אוהבת שהכחול למעלה אבל זה מהמם!!
    מהמם!! והנסיכה כל כך גדלה איזה משגעת היא

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Jenny! Thanks for the linky love:) You are so welcome!

    That snowflake wreath is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the card is simply beautiful - lucky you...
    and your swap with mira is great - both your decorations are lovely.
    as i told her - you get to enjoy both worlds (envy on my part...LOL)
    happy holidays

    yael

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Happy Hanukkah to you and your family and a Happy Healthy New Year too! Your gift is gorgeous, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. כרטיס החנוכה שקיבלת בהפתעה מקסים.
    את ההחלפה המדהימה שמירה שלחה לך ראיתי כבר בבלוג שלה! ומה ששלחת לה מדהים, אני כל כך אוהבת את החיתוכים בצורת פתיתי השלג!
    שמה הבאה אני גם אחגוג את השנה החדשה ונעשה בינינו החלפה גם כן :o)) !
    התמונה שלך ושל מאי לי מקסימה!
    נשיקות

    ReplyDelete
  7. יו... איזו ילדה מטריפה!!!!!!!!!!!ץ
    פשוט מהממת

    ההתעסקות עם פתיתי השלג הקטנים הללו נראיית לי אינסופית ומצריכה המון המון סבלנות אבל התוצאה יפהפיה

    ReplyDelete
  8. יקירתי, אני רק עכשיו מגלה את הבלוג שלך... חחחח

    אז רק אומר שהקישוט שלך קיבל מקום של כבוד על העץ שלנו :-) והוא כמובן הוחזר אחר כבוד לקופסא להישמר לשנה הבאה!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. היי מירה:-)
    גם המדהים ששלחת אלי, עטוף בבבלס ומחכה לשנה הבאה :-)
    פתאום העץ מתחיל להתמלא בסיפורים שלנו, כמה שזה נפלא :-)
    מימי, בכייף יקירתי :-)
    צודקת ענת, זה לקח זמן, אבל זו ת'רפיה מצויינת LOL
    סיוי, גם אלן מעדיף את הצד הכחול LOL
    Thanks everyone for all of your beautiful comments! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails